• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Biggest flop of Indo-Pak series??

Who do you think will be biggest flop of Indo-Pak test series

• M Sami

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Z Khan

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Shabbir Ahmad

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Laxman

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Ganguly

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Inzamam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others

Votes: 4 11.1%

• Total voters
Who do you think will be the biggest flop of the series? I personally think its going to be Sami, even though Zaheer ahas struggled, but i think Zaheer will bounce back and will perform decently in test series

SquidAU

First Class Debutant
I would have to see more than 3 ODI's to make a decision about who will be the 'flop' of the tour.....

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Adamc said:
What is Inzamam doing in this list?
Methinks we're talking about the test series.

There's as much chance of Sachin flopping as there is of Inzy doing so, judging on today's performance.

Beleg

International Regular
Ganguly.

In 35 home games Inzamam has scored 2643 runs with an average of 54.14 with six centuries, 15 fifties [More then one nervous ninety] and twenty six catches with 329 being his best effort.

In his last five series, he has averaged, respectively, 60, 116, 329, 79 and 42 in his solitary test against South Africa.

My appologies for including Inzi's name, i really don't think he will flop.

I think its going to be between three S's i.e either Sami, or Shabbir or Saurav.

SAnd the winner will be SAMI (hopefully):D

ReallyCrazy

Banned
I have a feeling it will be mohammad sami. Inzamam i think will actually make the most runs in the series, he's in super form at the moment.

I hope it's not Sourav. I hope he breaks the shackles and sparkles. He seems to be getting back into the groove but he gets out to bad balls from abdul razzaq.

Armadillo

State Vice-Captain
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
My appologies for including Inzi's name, i really don't think he will flop.

I think its going to be between three S's i.e either Sami, or Shabbir or Saurav.

SAnd the winner will be SAMI (hopefully):D
What is you're problem with Sami he has huge talent and should become a top ten bowler

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Armadillo said:
What is you're problem with Sami he has huge talent and should become a top ten bowler
Sami makes Agarkar look consistent. The more he plays, the more I think, hmm, not going to make it.

And what is that third word in your sentence? What is he is problem? Illiterate Essex-dwellers...

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
I've changed my mind about Sami.

When he first burst onto the scene, I thought that he was going to be a world-beater.

Now, I think the first thing he ought to do is to forget about trying to out-Shoaib Shoaib.

And get rid of the pansy Anderson-like purple highlights.

harry674

School Boy/Girl Captain
Neil Pickup said:
Sami makes Agarkar look consistent. The more he plays, the more I think, hmm, not going to make it.

And what is that third word in your sentence? What is he is problem? Illiterate Essex-dwellers...

well that was good one "you're" LOL

and BTW it should be
"What is his problem"

thehellraiser

School Boy/Girl Captain
why mohd sami?
why?
why?
just because he won the match for pakistan in rawalpind?.....
just because he has been consistently taking wickets in the series?
he was hit for runs only in the 1st match....only in the 1st match
and what on earth is inzamam on the list for
he has got more runs at a higher avg than tendulkar for gods sake.
that guy ajajaaagarkarajaaa has just once again shown what a disgrace he is.
the biggest flops are:
sehwag
ganguly
laxman
zaheer khan
kartik

and may be a disappointment from tha pakistani side is shabbir .......and afridi although he was brilliant in the 2nd odi.