• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

One more time. ODI High Scores Draft (XI's sum of high scores cant exceed 600)

Teuton

International Captain
I also think 600 would be too restrictive. I can't imagine a top 6 that would squeeze into that that would be worth drafting

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
keeping in mind people's ODI's high scores are generally 60-70% of their test high scores... and the 1100 runs limit worked fine for the test draft

Teuton

International Captain
I reckon even 700 wouldn't allow teams to use different tactics or creativity, you'd just have to go as cheap as possible with every pick to get a team with 6 decent batsmen.

But it's your call.

Also if there are only 4 of us it makes it easier. Where is everyone? Watching real cricket I guess.

mr_mister

We can start tonight, regardless if we've gotten more, but 6 would be nice at least.

and I'll bump it up to 800 then, but I truly think this will make it too easy. hope i'm wrong

mr_mister

okay 7 is nice

10 hours between picks but 20 for the first round

Round 1:

AndrewB
jimmmy
Teuton
morgieB
mr_mister
J_C
Red_Hill