• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Highlights

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Hello. Does anyone know where I can watch highlights for each of the days of the England vs Bangladesh 2nd test? Saw the stupid darts in the time slot the first test highlights were on ITV4, and assumed they just weren't showing any. Now I realise they were on earlier, and obviously aren't on the ITV hub thing.

I tried to google it but I can't find anything.

igorbalis

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
My inability to find decent highlights and my hatred of streams has finally driven me back to Sky Sports. I hope you're all happy, lads.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
For future reference the ECB website does show highlights, but I think it's all very short and compact (Just wickets and boundaries basically)