• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

All-Time Trading Game

kingkallis

International Coach
Updated CricZo XI

Barry Richards /
Graeme Smith / (c)
Viv Richards / <> Jacques Kallis / o
Graeme Pollock /
Dennis Compton / <> AB de Villiers /
Aubrey Faulkner / o
Dennis Lindsay / +
Wasim Akram o / <> Boucher + /, Mitchell /, Adcock o
Mike Procter o / OR Hugh Tayfield ( Depending on the pitch )
Dale Steyn o
Allan Donald o

Bowling lineup:

Dale Steyn ( Right arm fast - sets up his opponent beautifully before taking out. Pace and swing being the main weapons of his armory )
Wasim Akram ( Left arm fast - sultan of swing. If he could make the ball talk on sub continent pitches then he would make the ball 'scream' on South African pitches )
Allan Donald ( Right arm fast - king of in swinging yorkers and late away swing )
Mike Procter ( Right arm fast - unusual action and late swing at his pace could be lethal )
Hugh Tayfield ( Offie )
Aubrey Faulkner ( Leggie )
Viv Richards ( Offie - partnership breaker )

Remaining Subs: Hashim Amla, Dudley Nourse, Shaun Pollock, Trevor Goddard

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
All right guys, I need some help. Keep me in the game. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have Ole Mortensen, probably the coolest name ever in cricket. Sounds more like a Lord of the Rings character. And his nickname was BLOOD AXE. Imagine that, having BLOOD AXE steaming in with the new ball. Someone offer me something substantial for Ole Blood Axe, the greatest named and nicknamed cricketer ever.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I am waiting on the following deals:

Viv Richards <> Jacques Kallis

Bill O'Reilly + Victor Trumper <> Barry Richards
O'Reilly & Trumper for Viv Richards?

Withdrawing the other deal I'm afraid. Might I also mention that this is an awesome game concept Howe, I'd love to see a variant of this where players choose decades, rather than nations, on which to pick their teams, & then negotiate. It would even things up for everyone & players such as RH wouldn't have to offer 5 players plus a bloody axe for Shaun Pollock.

Last edited:

kingkallis

International Coach
O'Reilly & Trumper for Viv Richards?

Withdrawing the other deal I'm afraid. Might I also mention that this is an awesome game concept Howe, I'd love to see a variant of this where players choose decades, rather than nations, on which to pick their teams, & then negotiate. It would even things up for everyone & players such as RH wouldn't have to offer 5 players plus a bloody axe for Shaun Pollock.
Give me few hours. Thanks.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
All right guys, I need some help. Keep me in the game. I don't have a lot to offer, but I do have Ole Mortensen, probably the coolest name ever in cricket. Sounds more like a Lord of the Rings character. And his nickname was BLOOD AXE. Imagine that, having BLOOD AXE steaming in with the new ball. Someone offer me something substantial for Ole Blood Axe, the greatest named and nicknamed cricketer ever.

Demon for Blood axe?