• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australian Domestic Season 2016/17

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yep, it wasn't good to see Daniel Hughes go off, but I am glad that he is okay. I never really had any high hopes for Hughes as a future Aussie player, but he has looked terrific this Matador.

I've been trying to work out who he reminds me of, I was thinking Stephen Fleming initially but after just watching a YouTube clip (thanks Robelinda) of Flem, they really weren't that close at all.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Yep, it wasn't good to see Daniel Hughes go off, but I am glad that he is okay. I never really had any high hopes for Hughes as a future Aussie player, but he has looked terrific this Matador.

I've been trying to work out who he reminds me of, I was thinking Stephen Fleming initially but after just watching a YouTube clip (thanks Robelinda) of Flem, they really weren't that close at all.
Really reminds me of Ballance actually

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SOK commentating on the nsw coaches looking at the BOM site, despite no proof they're doing that, is up there with the best commentary you'll ever hear

TheJediBrah

Could be interesting if it's a bowler that gets retired hurt that way and they can replace him with a genuine batsman

Can't imagine the opposition being too happy if Doug Bollinger retires hurt at 9/200 chasing 220 and Ben Rohrer comes out to replace him. Just as a hypothetical.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Could be interesting if it's a bowler that gets retired hurt that way and they can replace him with a genuine batsman

Can't imagine the opposition being too happy if Doug Bollinger retires hurt at 9/200 chasing 220 and Ben Rohrer comes out to replace him. Just as a hypothetical.
Nah, it must be a like for like. Of course it can cause some debate but you'd think the states would do it within the spirit of things.

Archie Jackson

Cricket Spectator
Players who have enhanced their reputation this tournament: Maddo, Labuschagne, Dan Hughes, Valente, Kingston. I'm probably missing a few

Nair and Gibson did well for the CA XI.

TheJediBrah

Players who have enhanced their reputation this tournament: Maddo, Labuschagne, Dan Hughes, Valente, Kingston. I'm probably missing a few

Weatherald from SA. I was looking forward to seeing how he would go after watching him dominate for a short couple of innings in the Shield final last year. Hasn't disappointed.

morgieb

Doolan? Bit different to those guys as he's been a good player in the past but since playing for Australia he's been terrible.

Julian87

State Captain

He's a Marcus Trescothick clone for mine. Not as free hitting through point and cover, but their shots look very similar to the eye to me.