• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

International cricket captain sim league

Howe_zat

Audio File
An XI of good old players you can't pick

Bill Lawry
Vijay Merchant
Clem Hill
Herbie Taylor
Ted Dexter
George Hirst
Denis Lindsay
Richie Benaud
Bobby Peel
Manny Martindale
Bill Bowes

Gilbert Jessop 12th man

AndrewB

International Vice-Captain
An XI of good old players you can't pick

Bill Lawry
Vijay Merchant
Clem Hill
Herbie Taylor
Ted Dexter
George Hirst
Denis Lindsay
Richie Benaud
Bobby Peel
Manny Martindale
Bill Bowes

Gilbert Jessop 12th man
I'm guessing that the "Gilbert Gessop" in the list is a typo...

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Fixed. Hopefully there aren't too many more of those typos. Charlie Griffith, Ted McDonald & Arthur Shrewsbury are some more big names missing.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
I am interested in participating if anyone is dropping out or need help co-managing or whatever.
Alright. You and Shri can join. I'll expand the format to 10 teams with two groups of five teams. I don't mind simming a few extra games. Make a pick whenever you're ready.

And of course if anyone turns out to be a furball their spot will be offered to daemon.