• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** New Zealand in India 2016

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Sucks this is the only cricket SKY NZ gets (asides from home England games). It's hard to stay interested in the sport when they only provide NZ cricket... I'd rather watch Aus v SA or Eng v Bangladesh than this...
See when posters from other countries hate on our team this much, it's kinda funny and understandable.

But this is just sad.

fredfertang

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Seems to be difficult to dislike Kohli - with him the worst he seems to get is a bit of indifference amongst all the idolatry

Teja.

Global Moderator
Ordering a Kohli effigy on Amazon aws to burn if he declares leaving the great man stranded before his 200.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
All this talk of a poor NZ has overshadowed that he fought hard for the first 80 or more, striking at less than 50 against some solid and tight bowling. Then he accelerated. It's what good batsmen do and makes for good Test cricket.

Teja.

Global Moderator
Rahane averages 93 in 2016 despite playing in 2 low scoring home series and aside from this Kohli innings, has been the only batsman on either side to get 100+ scores in the last 2 series (and he got 3!).

That combined with him having excellent records in SA, NZ and Australia & having scored match winning sole centuries in tough conditions in England and SL and I think an argument can be made that on current form, he's in contention for being the best in the world.

He's probably going to crack the top 5 in the rankings too with this innings.

Howe_zat

Audio File
Rahane averages 93 in 2016 despite playing in 2 low scoring home series and aside from this Kohli innings, has been the only batsman on either side to get 100+ scores in the last 2 series (and he got 3!).

That combined with him having excellent records in SA, NZ and Australia & having scored match winning sole centuries in tough conditions in England and SL and I think an argument can be made that on current form, he's in contention for being the best in the world.

He's probably going to crack the top 5 in the rankings too with this innings.
the SA series was in 2015

Howe_zat

Audio File
Expecting Rohit to make a good fifty under pressure in a low-scoring series here. Continuing his dominant return to the side.

cnerd123

likes this
Screw declaring. Lets score 1000. Grind these Kiwaaash into dust that Jadeja can that use to spin himself to a 10-fer.