• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Forum

watson

Banned
I reckon that if you tallied up all the 'who is he better batsman/bowler out of X, Y, Z......?' threads then it would be a close run thing.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Here we go, let's ****can the thing that keeps traffic coming thru the site when there's no good cricket on. thumbsup

And, if you think draft threads drive out good threads, link to a couple of the crackers you've started. 8-)
Guess it's too much to ask of the draft threaders to get a Gresham's law referential quip.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Here we go, let's ****can the thing that keeps traffic coming thru the site when there's no good cricket on. thumbsup

And, if you think draft threads drive out good threads, link to a couple of the crackers you've started. 8-)
So in the last month there has been almost literally a Test on every day - does that now count as no good cricket?

Howe_zat

Audio File
So in the last month there has been almost literally a Test on every day - does that now count as no good cricket?
cricket outside the australian home summer is not worth watching, didn't you get the memo?

~

This thread is full of tripe ftr. I don't accept the forum is getting worse because you got older.

brockley

International Captain
All the forums are down on participation,the 1 I am a mod of, numbers are way down.
That's what I have noticed on a numerous amount of forums.
Will pick up when summer comes.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
cricket outside the australian home summer is not worth watching, didn't you get the memo?

~

This thread is full of tripe ftr. I don't accept the forum is getting worse because you got older.
I reckon it started going to **** around November 2010. :ph34r:

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Unsure whether the turning point was Espn taking over cricinfo, Scaly winning the world scrabble championships or Nick Knight becoming a regular blight on sky coverage.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Peaks and troughs, I think there are now so many of us who've been here so long that there's not that much to talk about all the time. And also the mods have a tighter grips on trolls, which is good, but we don't have many on the borderline. I'm not saying we need a Dicko, but there's nothing to raise traffic like a few contrarians

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
All the forums are down on participation,the 1 I am a mod of, numbers are way down.
That's what I have noticed on a numerous amount of forums.
Will pick up when summer comes.
Huh?? If it is summer somewhere then it is winter somewhere else.........or are internet forums only a thing in the Southern Hemisphere??

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
Yes forums in general are going down but this is precisely why BCCI needs to arrange a test match in Nagpur for the all important blockbuster series coming up in February. Sydney 08 was a long time ago and we need a Nagpur 2017.

cpr

International Coach
People who watch a sport that lasts a whole working week now complaining that the forum lacks activity....