• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jim Jefferies in New York. Explains Cricket.

watson

Banned
Here is a complete waste of half-an-hour, especially the last 10 minutes. But Jim Jefferies explaining cricket, then Aussie Rules, to his New York radio hosts does have its moments.

Last edited:

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
God damn it Americans annoy me. They don't understand cricket, aren't willing to research it or even try to comprehend it. And then when they've got someone sitting there explaining it to them, all they can do is talk over the top of him.

I mean, people from around the world are able to grasp American sports with ease. I get baseball, basketball & grid iron (even though I think it's a terrible sport), why can't these muppets just take some time to watch maybe 10 minutes of cricket, & then it might be a little clearer for them.

My rant for the day.

watson

Banned
God damn it Americans annoy me. They don't understand cricket, aren't willing to research it or even try to comprehend it. And then when they've got someone sitting there explaining it to them, all they can do is talk over the top of him.

I mean, people from around the world are able to grasp American sports with ease. I get baseball, basketball & grid iron (even though I think it's a terrible sport), why can't these muppets just take some time to watch maybe 10 minutes of cricket, & then it might be a little clearer for them.

My rant for the day.
It's a dumb radio show so the hosts are meant to muck about and wind people up.

Yeah OK, so it was a bit lame.

YorksLanka

International Debutant
No point getting to explain cricket to Americans..they only like sports with frequent breaks to allow them to keep up and feed constantly...:ph34r:

adub

International Captain
trying to explain chess to mongs that think checkers is really hard to get your head around