• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dwight Washington Suspect Action.

Rik

Cricketer Of The Year
Depends on how high up the report has gone. I suspect he would be allowed to play, but I doubt he will be in the side.

It's only a report, no one has seen any footage of his action, and until they do, I think all they can reccomend is remedial work, they can't ban him.

tooextracool

International Coach
oh no not another suspect action case....i wish theyd fix at the domestic level instead of bringing it up after the bowler gets a few wickets at the international stage

SpaceMonkey

International Debutant
marc71178 said:
He's not played Internationals so they have nipped it in the bud.
Yep, you have to feel sorry for him that it was only just spotted now as he was about to get into the main squad rather than when he first started playing. I mean if 2 Umpires could see something wrong in his action how on earth did all the coaches he's used over the years not see something?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm sure that it was spotted earlier, but as is custom with the WICB, nothing was done about it.

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Not out of the question that there's nothing wrong with it.
We'll only know if he gets checked-out by those who've found the faults in the claims against many others.
If there is something wrong with it it's far better spotted now than during a Test-match.