• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

H.S Draft- combined sum of XI's test high scores not to exceed 1000 (negotiable)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
May regret this, but Mark Waugh -- 153
Nah nothing wrong with that pick IMO. Few other quality bats with such a low HS unless you want to take a risk on a FC gun who didn't really deliver at Tests.

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Nah nothing wrong with that pick IMO. Few other quality bats with such a low HS unless you want to take a risk on a FC gun who didn't really deliver at Tests.
More in terms of timing of the pick. Worried that others I want will go before I come back around, but didn't want to risk MWaugh going and ****ing my entire strategy.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Mark Waugh's low high score relative to the amount of test 100s he got was the inspiration for creating this draft. A fine choice

Last edited:

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Only didn't choose Goddard myself coz I chose him in the averages draft. Probably objectively a better choice than Learie

anil1405

International Captain
Only didn't choose Goddard myself coz I chose him in the averages draft. Probably objectively a better choice than Learie
Reason I chose him is coz of the limited options for openers slot in this draft. Tough to find another opener of Goddard's class for that price.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Reason I chose him is coz of the limited options for openers slot in this draft. Tough to find another opener of Goddard's class for that price.
I had one in mind that I thought about going for with my most recent pick but unlike Goddard he can't bowl. He'll probably end up getting poached before my next pick.....

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Red Hill XI

-
-
-
-
Stuart Law
Jack Gregory (2)
-
-
-