• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** County Cricket 2016

91Jmay

International Coach
Coverton should score his maiden FC ton today. Good to see one of the brothers finally doing something this season.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
40 runs in 3 overs this morning. somerset may as well bat another couple overs. (I bet they declare as soon as i hit post reply)

Last 10 ovs 113/0

lol

Last edited:

MW1304

Cricketer Of The Year
Wasn't Jamie the one who was originally tipped to be an England regular? Funny how his brother has far better figures.

Compton

International Debutant
Borthwick could have done with a ton, there.

Still, he's got himself back into the discussion for selection if he can follow it up.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Know I've said it before, but Sibley might have the most ugly technique I've ever seen.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Was giving me Umar Gul vibes tbh, although I can see a bit of Hilfy in his bowling arm's tuck-in pre-release.