• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Women's Big Bash League 2015-16

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Perry did very well today bat and ball. Although it got closer than I thought it was going to
Yeah I think in general women's Cricket is at the stage when men's cricket was in the 90s. Chasing 5 to 6 an over looks comfortable with wickets in hand, but much more likely to produce a thriller then the current men's game. This isn't a bad thing at all.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Heather Knight has been the quiet star of this comp, captain, batter, bowler. Obviously all negated by where she was born, but I guess she couldn't help that.