• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Big Bash 2015/16

Stace

First Class Debutant
I see you have 2 Perth players but they don't have a game this round. It'll be good to change your captain for every game if you do nothing else for the double points.

brockley

International Captain
I chose my team ages ago,I guess i will just wait for the updates via email to see how my side does.

Stace

First Class Debutant
If a player in your XI doesn't play in a round of games he will automatically get subbed by the least scoring player on your bench.

Stace

First Class Debutant
To be exact it says :-
•Players who do not play in any given round and score 0 on your starting 11, will automatically be replaced by the player on your bench in their matching position as selected only, as an automatic emergency.
•Where you have 2 players on the bench and only 1 is required, the lowest-scoring will be used. If you require 2 emergencies, both will be used.

http://fantasy.bigbash.com.au/content/help/maintablemiddle/terms

kiwiviktor81

International Debutant
The Thunder has Hussey, Kallis, Mortaza and some guy named Blizzard. The Sixers have Brad Haddin.

Looks like I'm supporting the Thunder tonight.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
My team:

1. Maddinson
2. Dunk +
3. Sangakkara
4. Lynn
5. Henriques
6. Maxwell
7. Faulkner
8. Botha
9. Richardson
10. Holland
11. Paris

12. Finch
13. Willey
14. Carters
15. Floros
16. Stanlake

Leaves me with 47k to spare. Double round for the Thunder but I can't think of a single one of their players I want to pick.

Can't imagine changing much through the season. cbf logging in and trading people unless someone really stinks it up.
Scary how similar our teams are:

Kallis Sangakkara Maxwell Stoinis Maddinson Lynn Finch
Dunk Whiteman
Faulkner Steketee Hastings Paris Botha Sandhu Holland

Last edited:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney Thunder ‏@ThunderBBL 14m14 minutes ago
Batting order for Thunder: Blizzard, Kallis, Hussey, Watson, Rohrer, Russell, Hartley, Green, McKay, Sandhu, Ahmed

opening with Blizzard. Classic Thunder

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sydney Sixers ‏@SixersBBL 31m31 minutes ago
SIXERS XI: Lumb, Haddin, Maddo, Silk, Carters, Botha, Abbott, Lawford, Lyon, Bird, Bollinger, Cowan (12th) #BBL05 #smashemsixers

bah god it's the NSW selectors what are they doing here

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Every season here people tease me about supposedly supporting the Thunder even though I never have.

So this season I've decided I might as well support them so I can at least give some back the 5% of the time they win.

Bring it on, eastern suburbs ****s.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Seriously though it's really hard to not support a team with Kallis and Watson in it anyway. Two of my great cricketing loves.