• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies in Australia 2015/16

Burner

International Regular
God damn it! Is this this Smith's way of showing selfless-ness? So stupid and unnecessary.. A century was there for the taking ffs

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
It's probably to give their bowlers the best chance of an extra day's break before the Sydney test given it's a short turn around

slippy888

International Captain
pattinson lucky shewag never hit him with is cricket bat the other year, he should keep his mouth shut and just bowl

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing

Erasmus: You better have a good reason for trash talking this barely passable batsman in a Test you've pretty much already won
Pattinson: It makes me feel like a big man
Erasmus: Hmm let me check my reason list. Yep! It's on here.

Last edited:

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Terrible umpiring on no-balls. If there's 3 wickets overturned due to it being over the line, how many are they missing?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
What's the highest number of "wickets" off no-balls in a Test?

Not counting England-Pakistan in 2001 when Shep forgot to watch the front foot, obviously...