• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bermuda Cricket Brawl

Burner

International Regular
What terrible form! How could that batsman even get selected? He kept missing the other guy at point blank range. Good riddance, I say.

Midwinter

State Captain
Would like this this commentator on C9, a Benaudesque keeping things in perspective

Imagine how the current C9 commentators would have carried on

"A sort of squabble has broken out" after the batsman has swung at the keeper, pulled him to the ground and then the keeper has got up and kicked the batsman in the head.

"A bit of discussion going on" after half a dozen people and 2 policemen arrive in the middle.

"This is the stupidest thing I have seen in my life"

cpr

International Coach
Brilliant, it lasts for about 20 seconds, then it all gets separated. Probably could've played on if they got everyone else off the pitch. Then a police car rolls up on the turf. Talk about overkill...

cnerd123

likes this
That wicketkeeper WAC. Got a life ban.

Batsman took a swing at him with the bat tho and only got suspended for 6 games or something.