• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

England Selection

Hendo107

Cricket Spectator
I hope I'm not the only one that thinks they should look at a bowler like Rikki Clarke for the England T20 team.
I think this because he has the best T20 economy in England and I think that at the moment teams such as Australia and New Zealand have more big hitters than us at the moment and I believe we need to aim to be up there in the world T20 rankings
I'd like to know whether I you thing I'm wrong or whether a more experienced bowler maybe needed if we want to improve in the near future