• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Jeffery Vandersay: First Impression

Migara

Cricketer Of The Year
A Late bloomer in to cricket, and listed as a legspinner. The last heave weight match he played was against Pakistan A and did well. Today had a look at him. Bowls a pretty decent leg break (mind you T20, did throw up couple of balls though), but no googly. Has a mysterious finger flick slider, which behaves like a flipper. The man himself says he can spin the ball hard. I just want to see him bowling a proper big loopy leg break like Warne.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Just hoping he has a Lou Vincent pants down moment so we can photoshop a 'Vandersay Industries!' image