• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Most test wickets , which bowler ????

Who will hold the record for test wickets after 5 years from now on ????

• Walsh (remains the leading wicket taker)

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Muralitharan

Votes: 31 79.5%
  • Shane Warne

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • Glenn Mcgrath

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shaun Pollock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Saqlain Mushtaq

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
Jono said:
I'm pretty sure he's being blatantly biased just to annoy everyone, just ignore it is my best advice.

I'm not trying to annoy anyone, if you are getting annoyed then its ur problem, i don't think anyone should have a problem because i'm not against anyone and not hurting anyone's sentiments.

Interestinly people have mentioned Saqlain's name in the list, who is nearly out of cricket , yet when i name the best left arm bowler in the game in Zaheer Khan who is also very young, people start bashing me.

Why do some people love to bash others? do they get sadistic pleasures?

I would say again that Zaheer Khan will have a great chance because he's realy bowling well these days and is the leading Indian fast bowler. WaseemAkram nearly got 500 wkts in both format of the game, then why Zaheer khan can't get 500+ wkts when Zaheer Khan is not only a great bowler but also not one who is going to throw matches and waste chances to get wickets by becomming a part of match fixing (unlike some so called legends) ???

I've complete faith in Z Khan, i think ZK will be the one to come near Murali records, others simply will fall short!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
A few small factual issues: 1) Vaas is the best left armer in World Cricket

2) Zaheer has 82 wickets in 28 Tests. That's 2.93 a game. To reach 500 at that rate he needs to play 171 Tests.

Playing 10 Tests a year, that will take another 15 years. That will be 2019. By then he will be 41.

FRAZ

International Captain
Neil Pickup said:
A few small factual issues: 1) Vaas is the best left armer in World Cricket

2) Zaheer has 82 wickets in 28 Tests. That's 2.93 a game. To reach 500 at that rate he needs to play 171 Tests.

Playing 10 Tests a year, that will take another 15 years. That will be 2019. By then he will be 41.
Mr Pickup . You are right ...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
ajaagarkarajaaja said:
I've complete faith in Z Khan, i think ZK will be the one to come near Murali records, others simply will fall short!
If you seriously expect Warne and Murali to fall short, you're basically ending their careers in the next few weeks!