Cricket Betting Site Betway
Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast
Like Tree272Likes

Thread: *Official* India in Bangladesh 2015

Cricket, Lovely Cricket Pratters's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pranay View Post
    Dhawan's USP in this team is scoring at quicker pace irrespective of the wicket and bowlers. There is always a boundary lurking around when he is batting. This more than few times would result in a tame and untimely dismissals too.
    Once in a while he will be caught napping overseas when the ball starts swinging, But he is a better ROI compared to others for opener spot. He can score runs in abundance rest of the time and that's precisely what this indian team set for a new journey under kohli needs. Couldn't start so much hatred towards dhawan. It could be probably to the fact that he frequently squanders his wicket after a good start way too easily
    Dhawan has been terrible outside Asia. After 13 tests, he averages 35 over all. Even in first class cricket his average is just 44. Dhawan has actually improved a lot since when he was a batsman in his early 20s but till he proves himself outside the subcontinent, boundaries might be lurking but the balls will reach the fielders rather than the boundary more often than not.

Re Rohit Sharma playing ahead of Pujara, ffs, this is bull****. I remember how Raina played a test recently. These things shouldn't happen. The argument that Rohit Sharma may score runs is a flawed one. He is a poorer test player than Pujara, even in Asia.

If it comes to be revealed that Kohli thinks Dhawan>KL and Rohit>Pujara, then I will haunt Jono for 6 months straight, every day.
    honestbharani likes this.
    ~ Do you think I care for you so little that betraying me would make a difference ~

Quote Originally Posted by longranger View Post
    I think Dhawan merits to be the opener for the upcoming season. Let KL Rahul keep developing and know that he's waiting in the wings.
    Wow, really? Rahul has proven himself at the domestic level, showed he can bat in difficult conditions abroad. Now you want them to snub him?
    Last edited by Pratters; 10-06-2015 at 12:48 AM.

International Coach AndyZaltzHair's Avatar
    too bad bangladesh is not capable of testing this tricky indian line up
    Originally Spoken by Brendon McCullum
    You have got to earn the right to be aggressive.
    Supporting XI
    Soumya Sarkar, Liton Das, Pinak Ghosh, Mominul Haque, Mosaddek Hossain, Nazmul Shanto, Shabbir, Nurul Hasan, Afif, Saifuddin, Mehedi Miraz, Abu Hider, Taskin Ahmed, Shoriful Islam, Mustafizur Rahman

International Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by AndyZaltzHair View Post
    looking at the satellite weather, not a chance of another ball being bowled today
    What is the forecast for the rest of the match?

Cricket Spectator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pratters View Post
    Dhawan has been terrible outside Asia. After 13 tests, he averages 35 over all. Even in first class cricket his average is just 44. Dhawan has actually improved a lot since when he was a batsman in his early 20s but till he proves himself outside the subcontinent, boundaries might be lurking but the balls will reach the fielders rather than the boundary more often than not.
    Agree and he was rightly dropped too.Ignoring him for test in Asia where he averages more than 100 is not such a bad decision (Mind you ,kohli wouldn't have selected him if Rahul was fit, which is again a wise decision). All i am saying is it surprising to see a player who was the top scorer in the last biggest tournament team the team played, who averages more than 100 in Asia(where the current match is played) need to justify so much of his selection.

For all the ridicule that Dhawan gets for being poor overseas, it is ironic he is actually the leading run scorer for india in ODI's overseas last two years.Shame on him for not being disciplined enough in the longer version
    "Flight was his secret, flight and the curving line, now higher, now lower, tempting, inimical; every ball like every other ball, yet somehow unlike; each over in collusion with the others, part of a plot. Every ball a decoy, a spy sent out to get the lie of the land; some balls simple, some complex, some easy, some difficult; and one of them—ah, which?—the master ball"
    - Neville Cardus, in his Autobiography, writing of Wilfred Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by Fuller Pilch View Post
    What is the forecast for the rest of the match?
    tomorrow is the worst. Rain forecast in the next days too. I think its going to be one of those on and off several times during a day kind of match. Threatening clouds moving away though for today
    Last edited by AndyZaltzHair; 10-06-2015 at 01:28 AM.

From CI

1.35pm Another update. The covers are coming off the pitch now.

1.40pm And now they're coming on again. Sigh.

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jono View Post
    What happens to Rahul Dravid's son if Dhawan goes big?
    It won't be ignored but it really should unless Bangladesh bowl well (not happening)

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    It won't be ignored but it really should unless Bangladesh bowl well (not happening)
    Oh, so it's ok for Sangakkara and Tendulkar to inflate their averages by bashing Bangladesh but it shouldn't count when Dhawan does the same? That's fair

#CanOfWorms
    honestbharani likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by TNT View Post
    You need to clap a cows c**t over your head and get a woolly bull to f**k some sense into you.

Dhawan should undoubtedly continue as opener in the SC for as long as he shows this form. There's no need to rush Rahul into the team for test matches in the SC even if he's ready, until there's a genuine need.
    "Cricket is an art. Like all arts it has a technical foundation. To enjoy it does not require technical knowledge, but analysis that is not technically based is mere impressionism."
    - C.L.R. James

Request Your Custom Title Now!
    Suicide Bob Champion!
    Quote Originally Posted by OverratedSanity View Post
    Oh, so it's ok for Sangakkara and Tendulkar to inflate their averages by bashing Bangladesh but it shouldn't count when Dhawan does the same? That's fair

#CanOfWorms
    i didn't say i cared about averages

Request Your Custom Title Now! OverratedSanity's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon View Post
    i didn't say i cared about averages
    i didn't say u cared about averages.

Page 10 of 67 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread Information