• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Spark

Global Moderator
Chris Barrett @ChrisBarrett_
Breaking: Chris Rogers out of first Test after head knock suffered at training yesterday

woah.

so marsh to open, voges to bat 5?

Spark

Global Moderator
Clarke has batted 4 consistently for two years now. He's not going back to 5, despite our wishes.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
If West Indies get their bowling sorted, they have a chance to win a test. Easier said than done.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Darsh opening in the tour game didn't feel random. My mind immediately leaped to someone (Boof ?) thinking he could replace Rogers post Ashes. If he opens on Wednesday then that firms up for me. Shocking call imo. Bats behind Voges for WA and terrible in the corridor but he can open.

Watson has done it so he is the logical replacement short of flying in Maxwell. ;)

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
If West Indies get their bowling sorted, they have a chance to win a test. Easier said than done.
If the wickets turn and are slow I can see TPC and Clarke scoring heavily. Even when they started a day bowling well they dropped of as the day went on. Anyone who can bat time will cash in.

I'm hoping for better pitches than what England got though. So something condusive to good watching.

Spark

Global Moderator
Must be said, it's a really, really commendable thing that they've ruled Rogers out immediately with no bull****. Cricket - and sport in general, tbh - doesn't have the best record on taking concussion with the appropriate seriousness.

social

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Good to see that we are considering the selection of 2 spinners as it has always worked well for us in the past :wacko:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Must be said, it's a really, really commendable thing that they've ruled Rogers out immediately with no bull****. Cricket - and sport in general, tbh - doesn't have the best record on taking concussion with the appropriate seriousness.
It remains a tragedy that Warne having a go at Gambhir for not batting while concussed isnt on youtube/etc

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Avi Singh ‏@MannerOfSpeakin 21 Aug 2011

Shane Warne really bagging on Gambhir this morning on Sky, saying he should 'harden up'. Is Warnie on the mark??