• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What bats do you own?

i_love_india

Cricket Spectator
Really bad ones. I have bats that were my dads, so they are from like the 70's. My brothers friend from down the road owns a bat used by india in the 2003/2004 series though!!

Langeveldt

Soutie
Bellingham and Smith Fireblade - They are made in the Eastern Cape..... Lovely bat, but ive had to replace the lables on it because of my sponsorship, so it doesnt look like a proper B+S any more :( :(

SS Classic - Stonking bat, heavy, but has a sweet middle.. I dont usually use it because it has a dead toe...

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
GN Excalibur. Had it for 3 years, used to be my Dad's. Apparently has a very good middle...
Nice and light, though, and my backlift normally means hitting the middle isn't neccessary.