• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you think Indian team is consistent?

Choora

State Regular
Jono said:
Lol I was answering the question of the topic.

Man, some hours back i wrote that Indian team is beginning to perform consistently.I don'tmind Indian team losing a match after a good fightback,but what happened in today's match is truely tragic:(

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
jamesryfler said:
I think they performed better than in just one session, Mr Robbins.
There was one session when they destroyed the NZ batting.

Apart from that they were behind the 8 ball for the majority of the series.

1st Test, it was a gritty stand from the lower order that saved the follow on.
2nd Test, they conceded a big first innings lead before Shoaib did his magic.

Either way, they can hardly be accused of performing well throughout the series, although they did ultimately win it.

imranrabb

U19 Debutant
359 for australia again and losing by 208 runs.I thought that india were supposed to be no 2 in the world.even if they r they are still quite abit far from australia at the moment