• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Pakistan in Bangladesh 2015

Niall

International Coach
Isn't he banned from bowling?
Yeah

but before the ban, none stop online talk about dropping him.

He is a very underrated ODI player, never gets whacked, useful batsman and at times can beast it in Asia where Pakistan play so much cricket.

Niall

International Coach
Stick a fork in Ajmal, he is done.

Short term option is play Babar for the next few games.

Long term have a look at Shah and Gohar.

And tell Raza to stop taking cocaine.

Xuhaib

International Coach
I am not at all surprised by BD resurgance. The likes of Tamim, Shakib, Mushfiq, Mahmudullah are now in their mid-late 20's this is the age when a cricketer really starts delivering and these guys have the added benefit of playing so much international cricket already with he introduction of good young players and they are already looking a better team.

its kinda similar to mid 90's SL where the core of Arvinda, RanaTunga, Mahanama, Tilikratne Gurusinha, Jayasuriya suddenly started clicking especially the likes of Murali and vass joined them

Last edited:

Xuhaib

International Coach
Stick a fork in Ajmal, he is done.

Short term option is play Babar for the next few games.

Long term have a look at Shah and Gohar.

And tell Raza to stop taking cocaine.
yeah it looks over for him.I am not that perturbed really our spin bowling depth is decent.

Athlai

Not Terrible
You know if it wasn't for Wahab and Junaid I'd outright say Bangladesh has the better XI.

Definitely have a better batting lineup. Even with Fawad "Bradman mk VII" Alam in the team.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mushfiqur averages close to 50 since the beginning of 2014 in ODIs. Turning into a beast of a player for Bangers.

Niall

International Coach
You know if it wasn't for Wahab and Junaid I'd outright say Bangladesh has the better XI.

Definitely have a better batting lineup. Even with Fawad "Bradman mk VII" Alam in the team.
They do have the better team even with those 2.

Misbah, Afridi retired

Umar and Shezhad dropped for acting the muppet

Irfan and Maqsood injured

6 regulars missing, better sides than Pakistan if they lost that many players would struggle against Bangladesh.

Heck even in recent matches, it was Afridi sneaking them over the line.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mushfiqur is just 2nd behind Smith in the list of current players to have improved their game beyond sight imo.