• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

To My legion of Fans on this forum !

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
SJS said:
Hi Ajit 'elephant-ears' Agarkar,

You are the biggest fraud going around in world cricket.

Its amazing that when Indians are feeling that selection of cricket teams have become impartial, your name continues to belie the fond hope.

Your fantastic records with the bat not withstanding, one wonders how many M of M awards the opposition fans must have bestowed to you from the core of their hearts for the matches India has lost.

If you are, hell-its-a-possibilty, yet again selected, will you please try and prove this to be wrong by doing something for the team (the INDIAN team you dummy) rather than wasting your time here on the net.

In case you cant do that (no surprise mind you, could you please suffer from sun-stroke in Kochi's 40 degrees plus atmosphere alnong with severe dehydration which keeps you out of the team till end of 2007 please.

By the way, where did you get those blue eyes from. I would kill the guy who gave you blue eyes.
:@ :@ :@

*crosses fingers and toes in the hope that where all else has failed maybe this will work*
:unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
A massive hex on you SJS - how dare you say such things about the almighty one?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
SJS, unless that was an attempt at "Reverse Jinx" (we have reverse swing, why not this? :p ) I am terribly disappointed by that post. The AAAS officially warns you that continuing with such posts may lead to a curse being bestowed upon you by the Great ONe. :@

:p :D ;)

SA

Banned
Richard said:
Not a previously banned one, just 1 of many, many accounts of 1 member, every one of which has been identified which has been banned.
He still has more than 10 accounts on this forum & the forum authorities are not doing any good by encouraging such a guy who has about 30 accounts on CW."lordprasad" has himself admitted that he is nehrafan & he has yet not been banned.

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
SA said:
He still has more than 10 accounts on this forum & the forum authorities are not doing any good by encouraging such a guy who has about 30 accounts on CW."lordprasad" has himself admitted that he is nehrafan & he has yet not been banned.
Could you please use the 'report post' facility in future, then a member of site admin (Neil when he's sobered up in 3 days after a bender on the scrumpy in the Students Union) will look into it for you.

Thank you.

;)

kvemuri

U19 12th Man
honestbharani said:
SJS, unless that was an attempt at "Reverse Jinx" (we have reverse swing, why not this? :p ) I am terribly disappointed by that post. The AAAS officially warns you that continuing with such posts may lead to a curse being bestowed upon you by the Great ONe. :@

:p :D ;)
I support any and every attrocities being potentially perpetuated or being discussed in regard to The Great AA :laugh: ..damn Great and AA is such an Oxymoron.

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
kvemuri said:
I support any and every attrocities being potentially perpetuated or being discussed in regard to The Great AA :laugh: ..damn Great and AA is such an Oxymoron.
*peeks out of his bunker to waive at kvemuri in gratitude before running back to take cover*

pug

U19 Vice-Captain
SJS said:

Its amazing that when Indians are feeling that selection of cricket teams have become impartial, your name continues to belie the fond hope.

Your fantastic records with the bat not withstanding, one wonders how many M of M awards the opposition fans must have bestowed to you from the core of their hearts for the matches India has lost.

If you are, hell-its-a-possibilty, yet again selected, will you please try and prove this to be wrong by doing something for the team (the INDIAN team you dummy) rather than wasting your time here on the net.

In case you cant do that (no surprise mind you, could you please suffer from sun-stroke in Kochi's 40 degrees plus atmosphere alnong with severe dehydration which keeps you out of the team till end of 2007 please.

By the way, where did you get those blue eyes from. I would kill the guy who gave you blue eyes.

*crosses fingers and toes in the hope that where all else has failed maybe this will work*
Is this a petition? Can I add my name to it?

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
kvemuri said:
The curse is on you now. :@

:p

nikhil1772

State Vice-Captain
honestbharani said:
The curse is on you now. :@

Next thing u know all the cursed members will have elephant ears,only unlike AA,they'll look unpretty n they'll be running around celebrating AA's performances like the two run outs today. Having fun imagining it.. :D

pug

U19 Vice-Captain
nikhil1772 said:
Next thing u know all the cursed members will have elephant ears,only unlike AA,they'll look unpretty n they'll be running around celebrating AA's performances like the two run outs today. Having fun imagining it.. :D
So that's how you become a member of the AAAS? Aaah... tremendous insight. Explains a lot. :tongue:

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
steds said:
Oooh ooh. Good idea. Add my name, too.
OKAY. Here it is.

Collecting signatures for signing the below given document/petition/letter adressed to Ajit Elephant-ear Agarkar :

Signed so far by :-
- SJS
- Pug
- Steds
- kvmuri (unsigned but committed support)

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
All the 4 of you will be cursed for a period of one month (one week each). Let us hope that teaches you all a lesson.

And of course, after AA takes a fifer in one of the remaining 3 ODIs, you will all have to become members and supporters of the AAAS. :@

SJS

Hall of Fame Member
honestbharani said:
All the 4 of you will be cursed for a period of one month (one week each). Let us hope that teaches you all a lesson.

And of course, after AA takes a fifer in one of the remaining 3 ODIs, you will all have to become members and supporters of the AAAS. :@

You want us to support the guy for taking five wickets in three ODI's? Thats a massive 1.66 wickets per game. Doubt if he will play all three though

:laugh: :laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
SJS said:
You want us to support the guy for taking five wickets in three ODI's? Thats a massive 1.66 wickets per game. Doubt if he will play all three though

:laugh: :laugh:
lol, but he will still be a MATCH WINNER. ;)

And, he will have a better strike rate as a match winner than Sehwag. :D

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
honestbharani said:
ok. We need someone to keep track of how many guys need to get cursed here. ;)
Many have tried to be anti the AAAS, but we have always overcome them!