• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Australian Domestic Off Season thread 2015

adub

International Captain
Yeah Spotless should have been a no brainer. Much better size ground for them. Hopefully I can get to a game there this summer.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
So the Matador Cup is played once again solely in Sydney. I'll have to try and get to a game. Looking forward to seeing what team gets selected for the CA XI.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Australia A vs India A today.

I'm not too excited about the bowling attack we've picked but I am looking forward to seeing how our batsman handle these conditions as I feel as though all of the top 6 have their faults but there is something I like about them all.

adub

International Captain
SOK doin the biz in the SC.

Bit **** that cricket.com.au doesn't have any score coverage of this and cricinfo only doing updates.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
SOK doin the biz in the SC.

Bit **** that cricket.com.au doesn't have any score coverage of this and cricinfo only doing updates.
Lol who cares about some ****ty future stars match, gimme more jalapenos and mitch johnson thunderbolts please XD.