• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in Australia 2014-5

Teja.

Global Moderator
Good knock.

Someone to work out the ****'s first chance average, was dropped even in his first innings.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Kohli backs the young boy in as skipper and he delivers. Good stuff Rahul.

Dravid is a proud father today.

the big bambino

International Captain
Well done the young man. Under career and scoreboard pressure with the pitch doing a bit of variable (though mainly off the line of the stumps). Really classy knock.

Niall

International Coach
Rode his luck to be fair did Rahul, but Pujara and Dhawan have also batted at times not just in this series but in the last 6 or so months when the pitch has looked okish, got a start and not converted.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good knock from Rahul.

More importantly WTF has happened to our fielding? We've traditionally been one of the best fielding sides in the world, but here and in Melbourne our fielding has been positivity club standard. And don't get me started on the pitches. The Melbourne and Sydney curators should be punished for lopsided pitches. For me the viewer if we're gonna see lopsided pitches it should go the other way.

Spark

Global Moderator
Good knock from Rahul.

More importantly WTF has happened to our fielding? We've traditionally been one of the best fielding sides in the world, but here and in Melbourne our fielding has been positivity club standard. And don't get me started on the pitches. The Melbourne and Sydney curators should be punished for lopsided pitches. For me the viewer if we're gonna see lopsided pitches it should go the other way.
i'm just raging right now. bad bowling is one thing but the catching is just ridiculous

Swingpanzee

International Regular
Hopefully this fielding is not a sign of things to come in the WC. Pretty pisspoor fielding, extremely annoyed because if we held on to our chances this would soooooo be 4-0.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ICC ‏@ICC 1m1 minute ago
Lokesh Rahul hits his maiden 100 for India in the #AusvInd 4th Test

Congrats to Loki

Swingpanzee

International Regular
True. But tbf Australia's fielding over the years in test cricket has been way better than India's in general (discounting the occasional bit of brilliance from an individual) so it's way more annoying. Was kind of a similar feeling when Australia toured SA and South Africa often dropped quite a few sitters, it's always extra annoying when sides that have been pretty exceptional in the field over the years start dropping a heap of catches in the span of a few matches.