• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Interested in your opinion on a choice I need to make

Blocky

Banned
I've always been of the viewpoint that you play at the best and most equipped club you can if you consider yourself a serious cricketer. I've tended to look at the club with the best record of success, most international and domestic representatives before joining, I've also on more than one occasion gone and had practice sessions with a club as an outsider (just email the club captain, they're always receptive to another pace bowler running in at them) to get a feel for the club dynamic, the training facilities, how well coached the team is, etcetera.

I've played for some of the largest clubs in Auckland, London, Boston and Toronto - only ever played for one smaller club and that was my original club when I was coming up in the South Waikato.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Following the player/board pay dispute, Goughy is now in contention for playing for the West Indies.