• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australian Domestic Thread 2014/15

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
White thrilled to be getting an envelope.

Incidentally we'll never let him back into the OD team with cramps like that

brockley

International Captain
Still drop either Christian,Handscomb or Stoinis.(shouldn't have been left to White and Hastings).

Redbacks worst bowling attack in comp.

Last edited:

howardj

International Coach
Is there any TV coverage of the Matador Cup?

I thought, like last Summer, GEM may have been taking it

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
i dread shaun tait fluking his way into the wc squad as much as anyone else, but seriously, there's no way sayers should be taking the new ball over him
Nah disagree. If Sayers is going to play at all then he has to take the new ball. Tait should be just as effective without it.

EDIT: Wait, Tait didn't play at all. I see your point. It's Winter who should've been left out though.

Last edited:

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
Ugh, Gulbis and Wells making runs for Tasmania. Is there any more an uninspiring pairing of guaranteed domestic journeymen than those two?

TimAngas

State Vice-Captain
Far out South Australia are a wreck mangerially and on the field too now. The loss of Klinger was some of the worst man management I've ever seen in professional sport and I think the demoralised look we have reflects the SA off season of 2014.