• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Cricket Heroes

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Julian - Nathan Lyon. Though given they're related I'm not sure if that really counts.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pothas - Moeen Ali
grecian - Peter Trego, Ravi Bopara
Cribb - Mathew Sinclair
Athlai - Jeetan Patel, Mark Craig
Dan - Kane Williamson, Steven Smith
Spikey - Peter Nevill
benchmark00 - Chris Lynn, Stuart MacGill
GIMH - Geriant Jones, Andrew Flintoff
sledger - Sachin Tendulkar
Heef - Heath Davis, Mike Garnham, Iain O'Brien, everybody to have represented Essex in the last 1600 years.
NUFAN - Peter Siddle, Tim Ludeman, Jayde Herrick
Richard - Nick Knight
BoyBrumby - Any off-spinner with a straight arm
Cabinet96 - Jos Buttler, Chris Woakes
Jager
- Keith Miller
WW - Sunil Narine, Kraigg Brathwaite, every West Indian ever
fredfertang - Harold Larwood
Howsie - Joe Carter, Corey Anderson, anyone from ND
Phlegm - Adam Milne, Will Young, almost anyone from CD
Blocky - Neil Wagner, Mitchell Santner, any NZ spinner not named Sodhi
Haha, gun.

Agent Nationaux

International Coach
I think it was through a marriage iirc. I had great fun googling the definition of 2nd cousin twice removed.
Yeah, that's right.

Immy is my Uncle's (My Mum's Sister's husband) Brother-in-Law's (My Uncle's Sister's husband) first cousin.

It is through two marriages so very distant. :p

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I'll claim Nathan Lyon alongside Lillee if no one minds.

Just love the bloke!

watson

Banned
I'll claim Nathan Lyon alongside Lillee if no one minds.

Just love the bloke!
Lyon does seem to be like a good bloke. But more the point, he happens to be a very good bowler.

112 wickets at 32.99 (SR = 65,63) doesn't sound brilliant, but it would be as good, if not better than most spinners that have played Test cricket. For example, Prasanna's average was 30.38 and his SR was 75.94.

Spark

Global Moderator
dunno whether to be pleasantly surprised or horrified that i haven't been mentioned yet