• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

King Pietersen

International Captain
Just saw on cricinfos twiiteer-feed, Warney thanking Piers Morgan for loving him and Bumble on commentary, and asking Moron whether Hales should be in for Robson in the next Test.

Is there anyway of turning that off, as I generally choose whom I read the tweets of because I don't wish to smash my brain out with a brick after reading them.
Could probably adblock their Twitter module if you really don't want to see it.

grecian

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Unfortunately because Warne likes to show his whole feed what super friends he is with other celebs he always adds a full stop in from of his @ messages so everyone gets to see them. Not a lot you can do except unfollow Warne.
I don't follow Warne, it's on the cricinfo feed, which I can't help but be on, but yeah the full-stop thing is annoying, if you wanted to read the convos of these two *shudders", then you'd be following them both *shudders for eternity*

King Pietersen

International Captain
You can Adblock it, just done it. If you've got Adblock Plus installed, click the ABS link in the navbar, select "Block Element" and click the Twitter module. Boom. Morgan and Warne's conversations gone.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
I don't think we'll be getting back on having just seen that piece on sky. Real shame.

This kind of thing seems to happen at Old Trafford more than other games.

Last edited:

Howe_zat

Audio File
Well there's an inspection at 5.40 with a view to play by 6 - if it stays sunny then we could still have an hour or so of play

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
With intermittent rain forecast for Sunday I am not confident of seeing much play based on this situation

Howe_zat

Audio File
“The crowd here would like to see the cricket and we’d like to give them some,” adds Rod Tucker. “It’s still part of the playing field so it’s got to be fit. It’s a Test match, not an under-12 match, so we’ve got to take player safety into account.”
Tucker enjoys the maiming of children confirmed

Howe_zat

Audio File
With intermittent rain forecast for Sunday I am not confident of seeing much play based on this situation
Intermittent rain might not to take them off at all, it took a few overs of it for the umpires to leave the field today. The problem has been the pond-like outfield not consistent rain

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Intermittent rain might not to take them off at all, it took a few overs of it for the umpires to leave the field today. The problem has been the pond-like outfield not consistent rain
Yeah true I'm just assuming one will take them off

We'll see anyway.

LegionOfBrad

International Debutant
Privately I am hearing he is pretty critical of the current administration.
I was reading an article the other day that the members aren't happy at all with the top brass due to some broken promises about various things with the redevelopment. Sir Geoffrey is absolutely seething on fivelive.

harsh.ag

I would like to see us get the English out by lunch tomorrow, and then make hay. Hopefully no more rain in the offing. Che-Kohli centuries to get us a lead of 290. Fifth day showdown with India's spinners and Bhuvi.

Jarquis

Apparently the issue with the part of the ground near the boundary was known to be a problem area - why not cover it then?