• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in England 2014

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
They bowled Raina after lunch on Day 4 at Lords IIRC. It was Prior and Broad who saved you, back when that sort of thing happened like clockwork.

The little mini-session at the end of Day 1 at TB was some of the best cricket I've seen, just quietly. Incredible bowling from Anderson and Broad with the new cherry and equally high quality batting from Dravid and Laxman to keep it out.
I was there for both. :cool:

Fair to say I enjoyed the latter but not the former.

Spark

Global Moderator
Lawrence Booth is (@the_topspin)

Apparently, and I'm sure this will be a shock to everyone, Ishant is bowling pies. And no-balls.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Apparently, and I'm sure this will be a shock to everyone, Ishant is bowling pies. And no-balls.
Some things never change.

According to Booth there were a couple that weren't called, though I'm not sure how he can tell from the press area unless they were massive ones.

Daemon

Dhoni didn't bat last game and isn't keeping this time. What the **** does he think he's doing?

nsniks

State Vice-Captain
I believe he was not even on the field for first hour. Either he is ill or injured or he has no interest in this warmup

Daemon

I get that he wants to play nice and give others time but quite frankly he's one of the players that needs it the most.

OverratedSanity

I get that he wants to play nice and give others time but quite frankly he's one of the players that needs it the most.
Nope. He's just realised that him trying to play properly isn't an option for succeeding overseas. He needs to slog. That requires no warm up. .

OverratedSanity

That, coupled with Pankaj going well is great. I'll probably change nothing though. Ishant will play all 5 years and average 900

Dan

Hall of Fame Member
8. Jeetan Patel
9. Mohammad Sami
10. Dilhara Fernando
11. Ishant Sharma

Imagine the damage that attack would cause. Literally none.

Daemon

Nope. He's just realised that him trying to play properly isn't an option for succeeding overseas. He needs to slog. That requires no warm up. .
He needs to keep at the very least. Doesn't the ball swing a lot more after passing the stumps or some **** like that in England?

Daemon

He's apparently put on his batting pads and is headed off to the nets now. Which means he won't be captaining nor will he be keeping. ****, he won't even be watching.

OverratedSanity

He's apparently put on his batting pads and is headed off to the nets now. Which means he won't be captaining nor will he be keeping. ****, he won't even be watching.
Well, Ishant will bowl plenty of overs so Kohli and Ashwin will do most of the keeping anyway.

Spark

Global Moderator
8. Jeetan Patel
9. Mohammad Sami
10. Dilhara Fernando
11. Ishant Sharma

Imagine the damage that attack would cause. Literally none.
Depends on your point of view. Fielding captain might disagree

Daemon

Dhoni bowling the last over...

17yo dude just scored a 50, WAG.

Pretty embarrassing stuff this.