• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Big Bash League 2014/15

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
What do you do for a crust? You are a link-posting autobot to me. I want to humanise you.

RNGDHotshot

Cricket Spectator
Thanks for all the links brockley!
What are your thoughts for line ups at the moment? I have:

Heat: Shane Watson, Chris Lynn, Nathan Reardon, James Hopes, Daniel Christian, James Pierson, Ben Cutting, Mitchell Johnson, Cameron Gannon, 2 of Flintoff/Badree/Vettori

Hurricanes: Alex Hales, Ben Dunk, Tim Paine, Jon Wells, George Bailey, Travis Birt, Darren Sammy, Ben Hilfenhaus, Xavier Doherty, Cameron Boyce, Timm van der Gugten

Renegades: Aaron Finch, Jesse Ryder, Matthew Wade, Dwayne Bravo, Callum Ferguson, Tom Cooper, Aaron O'Brien, Nathan Rimmington, Peter Siddle, James Pattinson, Fawad Ahmed

Scorchers : Michael Klinger, Shaun Marsh, Sam Whiteman, Adam Voges, Mitchell Marsh, Ashton Turner, Yasir Arafat, Brad Hogg, Michael Beer, Jason Behrendoff, Nathan Coulter-Nile

Sixers: Michael Lumb, Dwayne Smith, Marcus North, Steven Smith, Brad Haddin, Moises Henriques, Steven O'Keefe, Josh Hazlewood, Mitchell Starc, Brett Lee, Doug Bollinger

Stars: Cameron White, Luke Wright, Kevin Pietersen, Glenn Maxwell, James Faulkner, David Hussey, **Wicketkeeper yet to be signed**, Luke Feldman / John Hastings, James Muirhead, Jackson Bird, Clint McKay

Strikers: Craig Simmons, Jono Dean, Phillip Hughes, Brad Hodge, Keiron Pollard, Johan Botha, Michael Neser, Tim Ludeman, Ben Laughlin, Shaun Tait, Kane Richardson, Jon Holland

Thunders: Usman Khawaja, Daniel Hughes, Mike Hussey, Aiden Blizzard, Eoin Morgan, Jacques Kallis, Jake Doran, Nathan Hauritz, Gurinder Sandhu, Dirk Nannes, Pat Cummins

Thoughts?

Last edited: