• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Indian Premier League 2014

Spark

Global Moderator
maxwell is surely the only batsman who can have a sr of 200 and look like he isn't going that fast by his standards. total nutter.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Maxwell is a freak, the difference between him and other batsmen in his league is his ability to score at a high strike rate right from the word go, it's incredible.

ajdude

International Coach
yeah especially with miller and bailey in the sheds (dug out for those playing at home)

ftr i'm only up because i'm trying to knock off an assignment:
= i think it's time to stop

ajdude

International Coach
preity zinta's like a reverse shahid afridi, there's no way she's 39

she's the indian jenna fischer

Spark

Global Moderator
yeah especially with miller and bailey in the sheds (dug out for those playing at home)

ftr i'm only up because i'm trying to knock off an assignment:
= i think it's time to stop
i've had worse. when you start leaving a good third of the words in a sentence out at random, then you'll be struggling

ajdude

International Coach
a combination of glenn maxwell and animals as leaders is keeping me awake. never thought it'd come to this but here we are

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Wow, this guy is gonna pull off another heist all by himself. Wonder what Mumbai owners are feeling atm lol.

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Maxwell had a brain he'd be one of the all time greats. Some of these shots are incredible.... Getting the slogs to connect with this frequency is ridiculous enough but he's just hit an inside out drive for six off a slower ball. Unbelievable

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow, this guy is gonna pull off another heist all by himself. Wonder what Mumbai owners are feeling atm lol.
Didn't they play him for only one match or something? Seemed stupid at the time, seems borderline criminal now.

Contra

Cricketer Of The Year
Didn't they play him for only one match or something? Seemed stupid at the time, seems borderline criminal now.
Yeah just for a few matches towards the end, and that was AFTER they bought him for 1 million