• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Whats Your Best Xl

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Tell us where you found the pics and we'll tell you if they're OK or not.

Sticking them both on the same line would be a start.

michael_vaughan

School Boy/Girl Captain
hi

i found he 2 pics in my sig on his website and i forgot where i found the other one sos

jane
and iam sorry if i affended anyone

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Re: hi

michael_vaughan said:
i am a bit thick cause im 13
Don't let that worry you - I'm a bit thick and 50 (mind you, coming from Derby as opposed to Sheffield evens the score up)

Langeveldt

Soutie
Well, back to the XI's

1. M Hayden
2. HH Gibbs
3. R Dravid
4. JH Kallis
5. R Ponting
6. Y Youhana
7. A Gilchrist
8. S Pollock
9. R Price ( S Warne when back)
10. M Ntini
11. S Akhtar

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Re: hi

michael_vaughan said:
i found he 2 pics in my sig on his website and i forgot where i found the other one sos

jane
and iam sorry if i affended anyone
All rights reserved. No reproduction, distribution or transmission of any information, part or parts of this website by any means whatsoever is permitted without the prior written permission of International Sports Management

Sorry, they've got to go.

Not our rules, the law :(

And 'Shane Warne' - leave the moderating to the moderators, OK?

There's a report post button if you're suitably offended.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shane Warne said:
on the contrary, i have heard of them & him, hence the :lol:
He's at least as good as Stuart MacGill IMO. He doesn't spin the ball as much, but he is more consistent and accurate.

RMF

Cricket Spectator
Test XI
1.M Hayden
2.M Trescothick
3.R Ponting(C)
4.R Dravid
5.S Tendulker
6.J Kallis
7.A Gilchrist
8.B Lee
9.S Bond
10.S Akhtar
11.M Muralitharan

ODi XI
1.V Sewhag
2.A Gilchrist
3.R Ponting (C)
4.S Tendulker
5.D Martyn
6.M Bevan
7.S Pollock
8.B Lee
9.S Akhtar
10.M Ntini
11.M MUralitharan

Mr Mxyzptlk said:
He's at least as good as Stuart MacGill IMO. He doesn't spin the ball as much, but he is more consistent and accurate.
more consistant at bowling with an average of 38 in tests & 63 in ODI yes also consitently needs 79 balls to get a wicket compared to macgills of 55

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Price's test record is getting better very quickly. Just a few months ago he averaged 68. His averages in both form will dramatically improve, and his economy rate in ODIs (3.8) is definately not to be overlooked!

FRAZ

International Captain
Every one knows that Don Bradman was a true legend, But I am wondering that an average cricketer of today if someone sends him in the past through a time machine then may be he is gonna make more runs. I think if we divide the cricket history by decades then, 40's 50's and 60's had a same level of cricket . if we compare them with millenium teams then there is no competition . I think the teams of 80's like Windies , Pakistanis and Indian ,are may be gonna give a tougher fight to the present teams . Aussies of late 90's have been so far the best team of all times .pre 70's was a batsmen time,70's was a bowlers time , 80's was an all rounder time , 90's was a brain time , what is the millenium time .Can any team from the past beat any one of the top teams of today?

Eclipse

International Debutant
I think one thing that sum's up just how good Bradman was is the fact that according to his book he was only ever hit on the gloves once in his entire test carear now that's bloody hard to imagine on those uncoverd pitches.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Shane Warne said:
more consistant at bowling with an average of 38 in tests & 63 in ODI yes also consitently needs 79 balls to get a wicket compared to macgills of 55
By consistency I was referring to landing the ball on a decent spot often.