• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Hi Im New

michael_vaughan

School Boy/Girl Captain
HI EVERYONE IAM NEW JUST THOUGHT I'D INTRODUCE MYSELF DO YOU LIKE MY PICTURES HES MY FAVOURITE PLAYER BY MILES HES WICKED

JANE

masterblaster

International Captain
Hi Jane and Welcome to Cricketweb!

I hope you have great fun in posting here and talking about Cricket!

With time you'll meet all of our forum's famous characters and also some of our world renowned friendly Cricketweb.net staff (like me ;) )

Thanks and enjoy posting here!

PY

International Coach
Welcome to CW, Jane (if you don't mind me calling you that :))

Everyone is quite welcome here especially a Michael Vaughan fan :D.

I go to university in Sheffield and I do believe the great man himself comes from those parts.

And the people who played for his wedding played for my 6th Form Ball as well. ('Tis my best claim to fame.....:P)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Welcome, I myself only joined a few weeks back and it's a great forum, hope you have fun.

Oh and yes, Michael Vaughan is awesome. :D

Richard

Cricket Web Staff Member
Yeah, and so is Blessing Mahwire.:rolleyes:
Napier has to be one of the worst cricketers to play county-cricket for the time he has.

iamdavid

International Debutant
PY said:
I go to university in Sheffield and I do believe the great man himself comes from those parts
Actually he comes from Lancashire , shock , horror , but yes yes he lives in Sheffield ATM.

Welcome once more Jane , some of my family come from Bradford , but I was born & live in Australia , I am therefore what Neil refers to as a Yorkie / convict ;)

iamdavid

International Debutant
Richard said:
Napier has to be one of the worst cricketers to play county-cricket for the time he has.
I talked to Mahwire today :D
thats right , want my autograph ;)

He's a nice guy , although incredibly shy , he is almost shocked that yes the crowd actually want his autograph , he is then relucant to oblige , "oh ya dont really want me".
Poor fella.

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Richard said:
Actually, in all seriousness, he has actually blossomed into a more-than-handy all-rounder.

Feel free, to disagree. :P

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
iamdavid said:
I talked to Mahwire today :D
thats right , want my autograph ;)

He's a nice guy , although incredibly shy , he is almost shocked that yes the crowd actually want his autograph , he is then relucant to oblige , "oh ya dont really want me".
Poor fella.
Mahwire has potential. Yes, he has a few control issues at times, but he has the talent and when he gets it right he can look rather dangerous. I think some are too hard on him. I agree that Mbangwa would be a better option at this point, but I think he could have a future in cricket.

Langeveldt

Soutie
Richard said:
Theres always Moniruzzaman! Not that hes played county cricket..