• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sydney Cricketers

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Anyone in Sydney interested in playing a game of Cricket on Saturday, please contact me asap...

Game will be played at Campbelltown, Starts at about midday and goes till 7pm...

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
mm if you want a leg spinner from India consider the pitches would spin, sure! Send in the air tickets!!

hourn

U19 Cricketer
just out of interest, is this for Campbelltown in the Sydney Grade comp??? I play for Easts 4ths in the same comp.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
dammit, im keen for some cricket but im going away for the week, Ian might be up for it though.... he doesn't usually read this foum though, you'd best email him

deeps

International 12th Man
send me tickets and i'll b there...perth to sydney return on first class thanku!