• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dropped after playing well in last test?

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Ojha. All the time during away tests it seems. But with good reason.
What's the good reason? The guy is clearly India's best spinner. All of Ashwin's and Jadeja's batting can't make up for the fact that India's biggest issue is going to be taking 20 wickets. They must play their best 4 bowlers.

Last edited:

The Sean

Cricketer Of The Year
Clarrie Grimmett. 13/173 in his last test.
Which came at the end of a series which yielded 44 wickets at 14. I guess this is where Bradman and I differ - after a series like that (and a career like the one he'd had) I reckon I might have given Clarrie another Test or two. The Don didn't.

Last edited:

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Badrinath. Poor fellow. Waited for 10 years to debut..Made a gutsy 50 against a fiery Steyn when he got the chance..and then got dropped..

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Badrinath. Poor fellow. Waited for 10 years to debut..Made a gutsy 50 against a fiery Steyn when he got the chance..and then got dropped..
Wasn't his last Test though, he failed in the final one where India managed 600+.