|1) 2 points for a correct tip
2) No editing of tips. At all. If you change your mind please quote your original tips in a new post. Avoids any potential skullbuggery and it's less easy to miss tips for me.
3) If you get 4/4 you get a bonus point, so that's 9 points for the round.
4) The rounds top tipper(s) will each receive an extra point but these will only be used to separate posters who are on the same number of total points. eg: Weekly score: Swingpanzee 6, Lokomotiv 2 - Total score: Swingpanzee would be on 6.1, Lokomotiv 2
5) Non-submitters get the lowest score, minus two points, for the round.
6) Tips must be submitted before the toss to be valid.
7) Latecomers join on the lowest actual score so far minus two points.
8) Competition includes finals series, no bonus points are awarded during the finals, just 2 points for a correct tip.