• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
Wouldn't be a bad national spin coach. I mean, the incumbent is Steve Rixon FFS. It's like Zoehrer advising Warnie.
I think McGilla would be the ideal spin coach - or at least a replacement for Jenner to look after leggies.

Fawad is doing nicely now, the guy looks so much better when the batsman doesn't come at him

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
It's difficult when you don't know how they approach their coaching. Bad players can be good coaches just as easily as good players can be bad coaches. Having said that, I do like the way that Stuey Mac talks, seems his head on the game.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
can confirm the Friends ep currently on is The One with Princess Consuela. Paul Rudd is in this ep

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Love the name, Rainbird. Early wicket again would be good for the Tigers obviously, but if it happens I'm sure Rainbird needs to keep the runs from flowing against him compared to the other days start

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Noofers deciding to spend the $10 on a twister combo instead of going to the game today. vitstl.