• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Australian Domestic Season 2013/14

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
@PaulAmy375: Ex-St Kilda star Stevie Milne hit a century for Heinz South District in the Dandy comp today. It was a biggie - 262 not out in A Grade!!

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I guess the main thing is that my golden summer has continued. I've been calling for Pomers to return bach into the Shield side and bam, he goes large immediately.

adub

International Captain
Over 78.2: Gulbis to Patterson, no run, DROPPED, gloved down the leg side, Paine dives but can't quite grasp the very tough catch.
Tim Paine doing his bit for the cause.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tassie claim first innings points.

The biggest failure was Nevill who was outscored by everyone in the top 8 from both sides.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Only reason I follow NSW Cricket these days. :p

I hope Tassie bat with some intent here and either bowl a short 4-5 over spell at NSW tonight or declare overnight and set around 330.

Spikey

Over 79.4: Richardson to Finch, no run, OUT, gets an outswinger which he prods at, it take the outside edge and is taken low down at 1st slip. He doesn't want to go but has to.

97 of the best

wiff

First Class Debutant
Finch nearing a ton, this will dramatically shift his average up to 11.65* for 12 months.

aww apparently I am so behind, what is cricinfo up to?

*based on the Fibonacci number sequence

Last edited:

benchmark00

**** sake D00lander. This is why people can't feel too bad about him not nailing on a test spot. He takes his chance in one of these innings where he's got himself in and Bailey is one fail away from a Golden D00lan Debut. He just hasn't made that century at the perfect time to make him impossible to overlook. Killing me.