• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in India 2013 Short formats

Stapel

International Regular
but people please, let's join together and attack over restrictions for bowlers.
What was the idea behind the extra fielding restrictions in the first place? Obviously, resctricting the fielding side, is a bonus for the batting side. But I can't see how cricket would benefit form giving the batsmen a bonus.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Trying too many ****ing things at once. Bunch of idiots trying to fix something that isn't broken. Should have just introduced the 2 new balls rule and nothing else. Or at least nothing ********.

ajdude

International Coach
they should get rid of the ball and use an honour system to determine where it would have pitched and whether the batsman hit it or not

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Days when captains opted for batting after winning the toss without second thought are well and truly gone.

Shri

Mr. Glass
India put out of their comfort zone in a decider. We all know how this is going to end. I am betting they are going to be 5 down by the 25th over.

dermo

International Vice-Captain
ftr im really intrigued by the ability of the middle aged indian man to completely lose his **** and start dancing for no other reason than the camera panning over that section of the crowd

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
McKay would have to be the most fortuitous cricketer I have ever seen. Never before has someone who bowls such a high percentage of nondescript deliveries been so successful.

He's pretty much the seam bowlers answer to left arm orthodox in ODI's.

Or David Hussey.