• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricket stuff that doesn't deserve its own thread

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Here's a brand new one

“But then I couldn’t hold myself back, I went to him (Sehwag) and asked, ‘so what should I do to improve’. If I had asked Sachin, he would have given me some tips. If it were MS, he would have given me a perspective,” Ashwin said.

“But Viru said ‘You know what, I don’t think off-spinners are bowlers. They do not trouble me at all. I just find it easy smashing them’.
How Virender Sehwag had a demoralising effect on Ravichandran Ashwin | cricket | Hindustan Times

OverratedSanity

Oh yeah he'd be woeful. I want him to stay as far away from coaching/trying his hand in politics as possible. I don't want to start hating him.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Just went on cricinfo and voted for Dodda Ganesh to be the next coach for India. 'Cause, you know, why not?

Daemon

Can we fast forward like 10-15 years to when I can play a super realistic version of this.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah and the helmet seemed somewhat off as well inn the clip. But I get Vaughan's point. These type of clips may help batsmen prepare for certain type of bowlers, maybe bowlers with tough actions to pick or get used to etc.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Just realized, the commentary team has so many of the 2003-2007 WC captains. We had Ponting and Graeme Smith earlier and now Pollock and Ganguly. :laugh:

Daemon

He has found his sweet spot as a commentator/analyst/expert tweeter on cricket. Nothing more needed.
Virender Sehwag‏ @VirenderSehweg Jun 4
More
Dear Pakistanis, if you want to compete, spend more time in cricket camps and less time in terrorist camps. #INDvPAK #PakvInd

sigh

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Daemon said:
Virender Sehwag‏ @VirenderSehweg Jun 4
More
Dear Pakistanis, if you want to compete, spend more time in cricket camps and less time in terrorist camps. #INDvPAK #PakvInd

sigh

Lol @ Daemon not realizing what is a fake id.. you are really not needed on CW, are you? :p