• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sri Lanka vs South Africa

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
Hi all.

Very low profile series and SA might have a real hard time in Lanka due to our rigidness, but the boys will certainly give it some fight.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
No Hash = No hope. Not sure why de Kock isn't getting a gig or why at 1.50am I am interested in watching this. Must be because Mubarak is back.

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
I am watching be ause there is nothing else on today.

Lucky for us Morkel is fit, but key will be spin and the batting form of the tail.

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what's the deal with sri lanka's batting order. it's all over the place lately

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
If South Africa had some batsman to come with form for closing out a game, you would fancy them heavily here as the wicket is a road. AB just smashing it through the line and Virus looks set as well.

Garson007

State Vice-Captain
This team is useless. No idea why we scheduled 7 ODIs against India. I wonder if CSA realises that more and more people are being pushed away from ODIs with these performance and their schedule - maybe that's the mission?

kykweer.proteas

International Debutant
This tour is gonna be another disaster. Worst team ever. AB was saying this is our strongest possible team... sad thing is that thats true.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Humiliating defeat. South Africa's biggest defeat, lowest total against Sri Lanka, Sri Lanka's biggest win at home and I am sure more records were broken.

Maximas

Cricketer Of The Year
This shows the dominance of SL as an ODI team, particularly at home, and draws attention to how awful SA are, they need to start picking players who are actually international standard.

Black_Warrior

Cricketer Of The Year
This shows the dominance of SL at home, not sure if they would dominate like this were this ODI played in South Africa instead. They have always dominated at home and SA are an ordinary ODI side.

Btw why is this topic not pinned?