• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

IPL Spot Fixing Scandal

indiaholic

International Captain
Saw this on twitter:

Srinivasan probably absolutely delighted by the IPL verdict. We all know how much he loves tournaments with fewer teams. :laugh:

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daniel Brettig ‏@danbrettig 3h3 hours ago
Interesting day for Srinivasan to speak with MCC cricket committee at Lord's, featuring one Rahul Dravid... #cricket

mike selvey ‏@selvecricket 2m2 minutes ago
@ICC there seems to be someone missing.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
It's interesting to me how Sreesanth denies it. So did Kundra yesterday. Srinivas always gets away Scott free. It's funny how the big fish always get away some how and smaller innocent/non innocent ones are put to the altar.

G.I.Joe

International Coach
It's interesting to me how Sreesanth denies it. So did Kundra yesterday. Srinivas always gets away Scott free. It's funny how the big fish always get away some how and smaller innocent/non innocent ones are put to the altar.
What's Srinivasan supposed to be guilty of?

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Wait weren't the three involved (Sreesanth, Chandila, Chavan) found not guilty?