• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Indian Premier League 2013

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Dinda - Worst bowler in this IPL !!! :dry:
All the T20 veteran bowlers- Balaji, Irfan, Dinda, Munaf- are struggling this season. The only exceptions are the much-mocked RP Singh and Vinay Kumar, who are chipping away plenty of wickets, and Harbhajan, who's in decent form this time around.

Dhoni is an incredibly good finisher. I've seen Zulu, Bevan, Chris Cairns and the like over the years but this guy has surpassed them all for mine. If he can keep up his good run in LOI and somehow translate a bit of that success into the test arena as well he has an outside shot at ending up as one of the better players the game as seen. A series win in England or Australia as captain (hope he doesn't win here :p), a couple of test hundreds outside the subcontinent and he's a chance. His overall captaincy record and ODI record as player and captain are impeccable. World Cup, World T20 and Number 1 ranking in tests. Not bad!

ganeshran

International Debutant
Wonder when Mumbai is going to play Maxwell. They paid a million dollars for him just to make him sit out

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Dhoni hasn't really finished games for India in T20, still has a pretty appalling strike rate in international T20.

It's one thing playing in the IPL knowing you've got a few natives to sling some pies down and hitting them out of the park. He seems to take his time to get in when he's trying to score quickly against international standard bowling at the death. Give him enough overs he's one of the best ever limited overs batsmen, but I wouldn't have him as number 1 as a finisher yet.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Scaly piscine

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
If Dwayne Smith keeps batting like this then I reckon The Million Dollar Man will be playing sooner rather than later.

Haha @ nice one Ishant.

GGG

State Captain
I don't know why they are persisting with him, yet they drop McCullum after one game. They need to drop Bisla and Kallis and bring in McCullum and a local bowler or allrounder.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Its so amazing how consistent CSK is in doing the 'Six times ten plus ten times ten' strategy..And it always works..