• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia Off Season 2013 thread.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You are free to take the bus or not take the bus, and I can exercise my right to associate with a gang of youths to get the job done on you. #freedom

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I might head out there - busy Sunday night but no plans during the day IIRC.
Good stuff Dan. Let me know if you do head out there.

If it wasn't in Bankstown I'd go. Would probably prefer to remain unstabbed that weekend.
I thought you had balls. Enjoy the game from home.

Train is handy btw, stop in at Sports and you're welcome to lose money on the pokies.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
If it wasn't in Bankstown I'd go. Would probably prefer to remain unstabbed that weekend.
Haven't been there in a decade but that was my first thought also. North sydney is tempting though. Could walk after work for the Blues Thursday game. Odds of approval from the other half low unless I can convince her to come along.

adub

International Captain
Drive-bys and stabbings are piffle. Hardly ever happen. I've only been murdered in Bankstown 3 or 4 times.

The big problem is you can't get bacon on your Zinger burger at the local KFC 365 days a ****ing year. That's some seriously ****ed up **** right there.

Spikey

Trent Copeland ‏@copes9 12m
So.. 50 overs, just the 6/478 for the @CricketNSWBlues today. Don't think Ive ever seen anything like it! Some laaads in some serious touch!

Trent Copeland ‏@copes9 3m
Rohrer 100 Henriques, Carters 90 Maddinson 80

benchmark00

Drive-bys and stabbings are piffle. Hardly ever happen. I've only been murdered in Bankstown 3 or 4 times.

The big problem is you can't get bacon on your Zinger burger at the local KFC 365 days a ****ing year. That's some seriously ****ed up **** right there.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Spark

Global Moderator
Trent Copeland ‏@copes9 12m
So.. 50 overs, just the 6/478 for the @CricketNSWBlues today. Don't think Ive ever seen anything like it! Some laaads in some serious touch!

Trent Copeland ‏@copes9 3m
Rohrer 100 Henriques, Carters 90 Maddinson 80
wtf

Spikey

you would have thought the tories would be loving the team with a slogan for a name