• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

What should Jono's new avatar be?

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
GF, my avatar is officially "yours" now as of today. Let me know what you want it to be.

FYI, if you have either Dinda or Sydney Thunder as my avatar I will come to Glasgow and hunt you down.

Furball

Evil Scotsman

Will do for now.

And next time you're in Glasgow, try and do it at a time when I'm not recovering from surgery, ****.

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Considering the avatar you have given me, the next time I am in Glasgow I'll kick you in the balls so hard it will send you to surgery again.

Furball

Evil Scotsman
Until India beat England in a Test series or overhaul England in the Test rankings (in the unlikely event India manage the latter within the next 6 months, Jono's avatar is mine for 6 months).

Jarquis

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So we can rest assured in the fact Jono was bluffing with the "Anything but Thunder/Haddin" crap and ended up with the avatar he'd like the least :)

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Until India beat England in a Test series or overhaul England in the Test rankings (in the unlikely event India manage the latter within the next 6 months, Jono's avatar is mine for 6 months).
Apparently if NZ beat England India will overtake them in the rankings.

That will mean I will have this avatar until 9 June. I can live with that.

DO NOT **** THIS UP NZ!