• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
what the **** is the desk. why the **** is slater there. what is happening. why is this happening

Spikey

that said it's pretty cool they're actually gonna show highlights of matches that don't feature aus. moving into the 21st century!

say2chintu

Cricket Spectator
Kallis scoring at strike rate of 80+. Hmm..2012 End is near !!

Actually since 1st Jan 2010 : Kallis avg 72 @ SR: 54
Before that ~50 @ SR 43

Must have played India a lot in that period. Oh I see 5 tests vs India @ avg 100 in total of 14 (thats 1/3rd of tests)

Ruckus

International Captain
wtf is Siddle doing, he is bowling at a Philander-esque pace here. Needs a er beef injection stat.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Unduly harsh on Slats, IMHO.
I really liked Slater as a media personality before he joined Nine's commentary team and he was my first ever favourite Australian cricketer so I'm partial to him in general, but because he's clearly a nice bloke and is mates with a few of the players he ends up brown-nosing a lot, which reminds me of Knight (although tbf, Knight is hardly mates with the players).

Reckon he could develop into an Atherton-like commentator/analyst but he's pointless to listen to at the moment because he loves Clarke even more than Spark.

Spikey

clearly craig mcdermott was either a genius or is well suited to work on a cycling team

Jono

Virat Kohli (c)
Remember Slats giving Clarke a hug after his ton on debut in India back in 04.

Was lol. Brought in all the stories about how Slats was the poster on Clarke's wall.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I reckon the no ball wicket has got inside Kallis's head; he's gone completely back into his shell since then. He'll probably get hit in the face by Pattinson and then depart short of 50 now.

Last edited: