• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** South Africa in Australia 2012

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Matthew Wade can genuinely suck a fat one.

It's not enough that he lost the match for Australia in the last test match but he's all over Womans Day with his missus. With the headline 'My Best Catch Ever!'. If it's anything like your career you'll probably drop her too, ****.

Photo by juliabbarry • Instagram

Crazy Sam

International 12th Man
The completely changed bowling line up will be interesting to watch in this test. Regardless of what we think of previous bowlers, they still failed to get South Africa out twice in Brisbane and Adelaide - although granted, the pitches didn't have too many gremlins on day 4/5.

benchmark00

Request Your Custom Title Now!
So Saffers batting. Did anyone see smitteh's interview? couldn't think of all the changes to the team. Lol'd.

ajdude

International Coach
I don't think Ponting will conceed 50 or more in this current South African batting innings Bill Baxter.

ajdude

International Coach
but seriously would that be right? If Haze played he'd be opening with starc...I can't see Hastings opening leaving Johnson :( unless Clarke pulled a Misbah and opened with Lyon (Hafeez) heh